cohong gym

Monday, May 26, 2008

Balik Kampung

I will not be here, in KL from this coming Thursday until Sunday. I will be in my beloved Kampung Chohong. My brothers and sisters will be there. We are having a Kenduri Arwah. The Kenduri suppose to be held on Friday night but since the Pak Imam has another appoinment (kena nikahkan orang), we have to make it earlier.

When my Dad was alive, he will lead the Tahlil or Baca Yassin (if the kenduri is among the family member). Kampung Chohong is my kampung on the mother's side. I have 14 uncles and aunties (my Datuk kahwin 2) and i have many cousins. My oldest cousin is older than my mother. My oldest niece/nephew is about my age.

Usually, when there is a kenduri, many of them will balik kampung. Especially during the Kenduri Kahwin or hari raya, all of them will balik kampung. Few years ago, we organised a family gathering during hari raya. Almost 350 family members attended (uncles, aunties, cousins, niece and nephew) and still some of them cannot attend the gathering.

Last 2 years, when one of my cousin lived in Bukit Antarabangsa, we used to lepak there. Me, my brother and few other cousins from Melaka will stay there during the weekend. We cook and eat together. We will cook whatever we want to eat. We even went to Planet Hollywood or Hard Rock Cafe together. Sometimes when i bumped over friends, when introduced, they will say "semua ni cousin kau?".

Well, its good to have a big family.

7 Comments:

  • Uiyo!!!! Gile besar gile keluarga ngko ni....tapi takkan takde yg cun-cun utk dikenalkan kat aku...Mondosla lu!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:29 AM  

  • ramai yang cun tapi tak de sorang pun yang nak kenal dengan kau hahahahaha

    By Blogger cohong gym, At 8:53 AM  

  • Cohong

    Apa salahnya perkenalkan sepupu kau pada amid!

    Ada satu sepupu kau yang cun tu..apa nama dia? Ibrahim kalau tak silap..

    By Blogger Abafahim, At 10:15 AM  

  • hahahha, betul la. Aku ada sorang cousin nama dia Ibrahim. Dia minat nak berkenalan dengan kau Mid. Dia kata muka Jackie Chan cute.

    Nanti aku bagi no. tel kau kat dia.

    By Blogger cohong gym, At 2:42 PM  

  • ish ish ish...rupa aku skrg dah berubah..kalau aku pi kedai, dorang tanya "Are u Brad Pitt?"

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:15 PM  

  • brad pitt? Diaorang buta kot?? atau mungkin kau yang salah dengar. Diaorang cakap "are you berat pig?" hahahahahha

    By Blogger cohong gym, At 3:59 PM  

  • hehehe ada org jeles kat aku nampaknye hihihihihi

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home