cohong gym

Monday, January 12, 2009

Its Monday, a Suprise day



Suprise! as promised here is the suprise. I went to Penang on Friday with Mehtab to finalise my purchase of my dream bike, Honda CBR 1000rr. We arrived at Butterworth 4 am. At 1 pm on Saturday we already at The Planet Cycle Shop with the owner, Mr. Kenny. I paid the deposit and sign some papers. The mechanics were already done with the bike except some changes on the license no. We want it small and look evil. After that we rode the bike back to Mehtab house in Butterworth. So, on Saturday 10/1/2009 officially and finally i own my dream bike, the Honda CBR 1000rr. Yahooooooo
After sending the bike to Mehtab's brother in law for fork and monoshock tuning, i rode the bike around the residential area to get me familiar with the throttle, clutch, brake and most important the power. This baby is one powerfull monster. One slight mistake will send you direct to hell. This baby can reach 200 km/h on her 3rd gear easily. And can reach the top speed of 299 km/h at the 6th gear.
On Sunday, we rode along the butterworth new highway along the beach. Mehtab on his Yamaha R1 and me on this beautiful beast. Eventhough nice view but i dare not to lose my concentration on the road. I just trying to learn how to handle the bike properly. So we just cruise along with moderate speed. The fastest speed was only 140 km/h.
I will post more pictures later.
p/s Herman & Along, korang teka betul

8 Comments:

  • Berhati2 di jalan raya.. ingatlah orang yang tercinta.. Good Luck with your new 'monster'! klu selisih dgn aku tgh bwk motor keris dr highway jln duta nak masuk tol rawang, jgn lupa hon kat aku!

    hmm.. tp x tahu knpa aku mcm x berapa saprais, mungkin sbb dah ada org hint2 dan dpt agak.. atau mgkn sbb mmg dh tahu ngkau mmg mengidam superbike.. tapi kalau cohong hntr posting kat blog aku,misti ramai yg saprais..! hehe..

    By Blogger Ifila Saila, At 12:29 AM  

  • heheehehehe. akan aku usahakan hantar posting kat sana. Tapi still aku tak dapat comment.

    By Blogger cohong gym, At 11:28 AM  

  • WOOHOOOOO...Mabrooooooooookkk !!!!!

    Walaupun aku teka betul, tapi aku masih surprise sebab aku memang suka surprise atau buat2 surprise wahahaha.

    Apa-apa pun memang sempoi cohong !!

    So what's her name?

    Bila la aku nak buat surprise macam ni...gerammm

    By Blogger Syamsulfaiz, At 12:12 PM  

  • hahahahahahahha kau memang macam tu. Nama dia Honda CBR 1000rr, takkan aku nak panggil nama dia Mary atau Suzie pulak hahaha.

    Aku tunggu kau punya suprise pulak

    By Blogger cohong gym, At 3:23 PM  

  • aku pun masih tunggu ngkau punya saprais cohong.. hehe..

    By Blogger Ifila Saila, At 9:11 PM  

  • hahahahah

    By Blogger cohong gym, At 10:53 AM  

  • I struggledup, still buzzed from my little cum and got to my feet. I often wondered if Clifford didnt instinctively know this andpersisted at his sucking regimen to deny any potential competitor frommy arms and my chest.
    prison rape stories
    black lesbian erotic sex stories
    sexy stories to tell your boyfriend
    sex gay stories
    wild teen sex stories
    I struggledup, still buzzed from my little cum and got to my feet. I often wondered if Clifford didnt instinctively know this andpersisted at his sucking regimen to deny any potential competitor frommy arms and my chest.

    By Anonymous sex stories young, At 5:26 PM  

  • By Blogger yanmaneee, At 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home