cohong gym

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Cutting Down

I am not dieting but trying to cut down some fat.
I am training as usual but with lighter weight and higher reps.
I am into my 3rd weeks already and i can see the good result.
But of course not as good as when dieting.
I am not using any fat burner as before but simply cutting down the carbs and fat.
I try to increase my protein intake but it was very difficult to eat especially the meat.
Some people might wonder why it was so difficult to eat when it is a very easy job.
But to eat a high protein meal 5 - 7 times a day (grill only), without salt and oil, then you will know why.
Next week will be my last week for cutting down.
I already ordered my next supplement from Bodybuilding.com which will arrive by next week.
I am trying to put on weight and muscle.
These are the suplements :-

1. Optimum Tribulus
2. Optimum BCAA 1000
3. ASN Humagro
4. Higher Power Creatine
5. Chromium Picolinate

I hope i can grow bigger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home