cohong gym

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Erm.....Alahai

I was at MPH BB Plaza today when i saw a book "Datin Seri Hendon, Srikandi Berjasa".
It amazed me, really. I was thinking......was she really "berjasa"?
For some people, she "berjasa". But for some other people, me included, she not that "berjasa".
As far as I am concerned (please coorect me if I am wrong), the only "jasa" was promoting Batik and Songket. That's all.
To be called "Srikandi berjasa" takes alot of "jasa". For me, Srikandi berjasa should only be given to woman like Ibu Zain, Tan Sri Fatimah Hashim, Tan Sri Aishah Ghani, Tun Dr. Siti Hasmah and few other women. These women really berjasa to the people and country.
May be somebody want to kiss somebody's ass. Well, i dont know.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home